About Vinicolas Wineries
Founded in 1860 by Italian Don Miguel Ferriño Lander who settled in the area of Cuatro Cienegas, in the beginning distilled grape brandy and brandy. Located since 1868 in the building where it is still, it grew as the business evolved.
In 1917 they began producing mostly wine being the Blood of Christ marks the most distinctive of the house. The business still carrying the grandchildren and great grandchildren of the founder.